Friday, August 22, 2008


Dear Customers,
Let me begin by saying that I love your orders. It helps me in my job and it is a pleasure to be able to fill them. However, in order to fill them I need to have the order by Monday evening. Tuesday evening is fine if you are running late, but on Wednesdays I don't have access to the computer and can't receive your requests. I want to be able to fulfill your requests.
Our greens are coming in beautifully due to this unusually cool summer. I know to many of you it may not seem cool but to the peppers, tomatoes and eggplants it seems cool. Pictured above is Pac Choi and Garden Peach Tomatoes.
Here is the list for the August 27th delivery: Arugula, Salad Mix, Spicy Mix (a salad mix made of entirely mustard greens), Fresh Cut Flowers, Tomatoes (Black Plum, San Marzano (paste), Cherry, Glacier, Garden Peach, Martian, Striped German, Cherokee Purple, & Green Zebra), Tomatillos, Beans (Dragon, Purple, Green), Peppers (Green, Chocolate, Poblano, Hot Peppers), Basil (Lemon, Thai, Cinnamon, Italian), Collard Greens, Pac Choi, Baby Boc Choi, Eggplant (Italian, Oriental, Turkish Orange), Lettuce (Green & Red Romaine), Swiss Chard, Parsley (Curly or Flat), Sage, & Winter Squash (Delicata, Spaghetti, Butternut, Buttercup, Red Kuri, Hokkaido).
Fruit this week will be the same as last week Nectarines, Apples & Peaches. If you have a preference for any of the above please let me know.
We have plenty of basil, beans and tomatoes. Let me know if you would like extra. I hope you have a wonderful weekend.